"It shall be the duty of the Charitable Partners committee to coordinate the Chapter's respective charitable partnership and activities and report the Chapter's efforts to the Regional Leadership and National Task Force."
The Charitable Partners committee collaborates with and supports Grand Chapter's eight designated charitable
partners listed below.
1. American Cancer Society
2. American Diabetes Association
3. American Heart Association
4. Delta Research and Educational Fund (DREF)
5. March of Dimes
6. National Council of Negro Women
7. St. Judes Children's Research Hospital
8. United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) USA (Children's First)