COVID-19 DELTA VARIANT
1. The Delta variant is more contagious
2. Some data suggest the Delta variant might cause more severe illness than previous strains in unvaccinated persons
3. Unvaccinated people remain the greatest concern
4. Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to be infectious for a shorter period
"It shall be the duty of the Charitable Partners committee to coordinate the Chapter's respective charitable partnership and activities and report the Chapter's efforts to the Regional Leadership and National Task Force."
The Charitable Partners committee collaborates with and supports Grand Chapter's eight designated charitable
partners listed below.
1. American Cancer Society
2. American Diabetes Association
3. American Heart Association
4. Delta Research and Educational Fund (DREF)
5. March of Dimes
6. National Council of Negro Women
7. St. Judes Children's Research Hospital
8. United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) USA (Children's First)